OLD POE - ABSOLUTLY DISTRAUGHT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a Danbury I spot in those pics, Seb? :D

Andy, I expect your nerves will gradually turn to excitement, as Old Poe's 'wounds' start to heal, and she regains that 'smile' on her front. :D

It was a danbury, I'm well impressed!

Sadly the only one bit of danbury left, the cooker was swiftly removed by my bro as his danbury was only missing the cooker :lol: . Its a custom interier now

GetAttachmentCAOGUHEZ.jpg

Weddingbus.JPG

BusFront2.JPG

I knew I should hang out on here more often

Good luck

Seb

Is that a 'proper' split window bug behind it?

Nice van, too 8)

Glad to know Poe is being fixed up :D

Yes its a 1950 bug 8) wanted one for a long time and had to sell my 66 bug. She's never been welded, stored away in 1966 when it hit a moped. Just gotta find the parts to do it up now.

Really glad poes being saved, when do we get the first piccys of the restoration :mrgreen:

Hi andy, The van arrived safely at 5.30 this evening :D and is now tucked away for the night in a warm workshop.
I will start taking the photo's in the morning before we begin to dismantle her

camperman3617865 said:
Hi andy, The van arrived safely at 5.30 this evening :D and is now tucked away for the night in a warm workshop.
I will start taking the photo's in the morning before we begin to dismantle her

Welcome to the forum camperman3617865, we are all looking forward to old poes restoration or should that resurrection pictures :)

The repair will be a very interesting thread to follow, and I'm sure it will be an inspiration for anyone else, should they ever happen to be in the same unfortunate circumstances. :)

Hi everybody, I will be starting a thread after the weekend when we have a few more photos,
can anybody tell me if i have to link them from my photobucket account??...as i havent posted pics on here before

By the way andy... your o'neil shoe has been released from the van :D

I followed the link to the restorers thread on Vzi - wow what great workmanship! can't wait to see the progress pics.I was that impressed with his work, Its got me thinking about it being worth the drive down there for the (comparitively) small amount of work I want doing! :?

Latest posts