Olive & Biddy - | Fantastic CamperJam weekend |

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Olskoolchris said:
Looks to sit well Foz, you'll only need tubs if your running it real low all the time. Bet you just want it back now, any idea when your picking it up?

Well the new bags and parts were ordered yesterday, so won't arrive much before the end of the week I'm guessing. Meanwhile Guy has promised to work on my towbar fabricating a better version that will suit the new lows better.

Can't see it being ready for this weekend, possibly next all being well. That would make it a total of 8 weeks without the bus. Its felt a lifetime, and I can't wait to get her back, but I also appreciate Slamwerks professionalism in wanting to get things absolutely right before handing it back, something I guess I can't grumble at. And I think more testing next system before that will happen!
Its Been a long long road tho, but there is now light at the end of the tunnel.
These pics have certainly perked me up a little, after the weekends downer!

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

You can delete your 'I have a vision' image now :mrgreen:

I had my doubts about slamming that bus but it looks great. You have proved a superclean bus can look as good as a rat does slammed.

Des

myvanway 69 said:
8) ...........MORE!!

BARKING MARK said:
Foz you are just teasing with those pics....looks EXCELLANT...more pics yeah yeah yeah :D

Trust me guys, Thats all the pics I have been given. I too want to see more!
Ever get the feeling Guy doesn't want to disclose TOO much to me before I pick her up...lol
Not even any pic updates on the Slamwerks FB page recently.....strange....

I have edited this thread, people have had they're say but this forum should be about the builds. Hope you all understand. :D

I look forward to seeing Foz' bus done, it should be awesome :D

Hey guys if you really want some more pics we will get some up but here is a crazy idea......

If a car is built without any pics flooding all over the internet when you show up at a show everyones minds will be blown away. If you put pics of every inch of your car on forums and alike by the time people get to see it for real they are not really that into it as they have already seen it.

Imagine if the rubber tramp gadgets citrus valley bus or the Devils milk float etc was not a secret they would have had no big impact. Thats why shows use to be better as when you got there there was hundreds of cars you had never seen before and you were supper crazy stoked.

Also to be quite honest there is nothing strange about not posting pics on face book etc we have been busy trying to build cars not play on computers.

If this post needs to be moved to a different post then please do mods as i feel its a valid point!

Thanks.

Slamwerks said:
If a car is built without any pics flooding all over the internet when you show up at a show everyones minds will be blown away.

Dead Right!!

Slamwerks said:
Also to be quite honest there is nothing strange about not posting pics on face book etc we have been busy trying to build cars not play on computers.

:lol:

Im no longer following this thread,i await to see its awesomeness at the next show!!!

MrAndyP said:
Im no longer following this thread,i await to see its awesomeness at the next show!!!

ME TOO! :lol:

stuif said:
Any news :?: :D

Finally got through to Ted @ Slamwerks yesterday afternoon.....
Been road testing this week from what ive been told.....still unsure of completion date :roll: but its getting there by all accounts.....watch this space is all i can keep saying....hopefully ready in time for Bus Types :cool:

Latest posts