Ooooh look

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks brill is it a fifty?.? Those are the cleanest spoke ever on the back. I’ve been looking along similar lines for a Honda 90 Cub. But ,,,, so is every man and their dog. The prices are a bit crazy. They still make them now but a modern version with plastic spoked wheels. Apparently it’s the most popular motorbike ever made and it’s topped over one hundred million Cubs across the range of 50,,70,,90,,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,would’ve gone up the shops once a year or so :)

Looks brill is it a fifty?.? Those are the cleanest spoke ever on the back. I’ve been looking along similar lines for a Honda 90 Cub. But ,,,, so is every man and their dog. The prices are a bit crazy. They still make them now but a modern version with plastic spoked wheels. Apparently it’s the most popular motorbike ever made and it’s topped over one hundred million Cubs across the range of 50,,70,,90,,

yep! 48cc!! Garelli Gulp Flex.
so easy to work on - I can literally pick it up and move it. I've been working on it inside the house, the parts are so small I've been able to get jobs done once the kids are asleep in a well lit and warm utility room! then wheel it back outside when the Boss gets hacked off!
Only cost me £400 delivered! everything else is cheap - new loom (only 8 wires) £22! new rear shocks £36 for the pair.

so enjoyable to get out for a whizz about, when the weather is nice! yesterday I got asked if I'm going to paint it when I finished it! lol 😆

just had a look - didn't realise how much a Honda 90 Cub could cost! Looks fun though!

nice!
this is my budget version!!
I've just finished bringing this back to life from a barn in Italy!
View attachment 7652
View attachment 7651
1971 - the year before my bus was born!
(may not look it, which is the point!, but I've rebuilt nearly everything, but left the cosmetics as found!)
Hahahahaha looks nothing like captain America hahahaha

Latest posts