• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original '67 Deluxe Whats it worth? Now For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest pictures of my early California Deluxe. It has polished up really nice.
I am asking £5795 but will listen to reasonable offers. No engine but can be supplied with one. Nice project. I have more photos available, i can email them to anyone who is interested.

Ian. 07719 450677 or [email protected]

P9200042Small.jpg

P9200045Small.jpg

P9200046Small.jpg

P9200048Small.jpg

P9200050Small.jpg

P9200021Small.jpg

P9200027Small.jpg

P9200029Small.jpg

P9200030Small.jpg

P9200032Small.jpg

P9200033Small.jpg

well you could live in it for one saving about 6-8k a year you`d have to join the pikeys with attitude chapter though :) They are mental and the cheetah is probably the best of best

IANJ said:
I am really looking for the cash but out of interest how do you value it?

I value it as a swap for a decent bay but i'm trying to go easy on prices as nothing is selling but i want a bay, if that makes sense.

Hi, interested in your bay, would you considered a px for my 72 crossover? my MOT till August 09, fully roadworthy but not mint, so would consider cash your way?

See pics below, now not quite this low, 1 spine back up :D
IMAG0012.JPG

IMAG0011.JPG

This bus is now powered by a 1600 sp engine and I will looking to get it mot'd within the next week. Middle seat has been located and reunited with the bus. All electrics have been done so it should soon be road legal. I am aiming to get it up to Dubfreeze if it doesn't sell before. Looking for 6k as it stands.

This bus now has 12 months mot and after yesterdays visit o the DVLA I should have number plates on it by the end of next week. Ready to drive up to Dubfreze or you to drive home.

we really are in credit crunch times when this isnt selling lovely looking bus and the earliest year too bargain

Hello,

This is Bart from Belgium. Do you still have the bay in your possession and what is the current condition/price???
Greetings.

What an amazing machine,its the best looking lowlight i've ever seen.I cant believe its still for sale.

I currently have it advertised for £6495 but i will take £6000 for it but no lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts