Other cool rides you own..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
resto73 said:
oon.jpg

Paul 8)

yes,yes and yes 8)

My 1970 1500 Beetle; owned for 10 years (and back end of my Golf GTI; ex demonstrator; Recaros, Xenons, Multi Function Steering wheel, cruise control, 18" Monza IIs, Winterpack)

DSC02011.jpg

1983 (believed) PK Ripper - original stickers on ball burnished frame, Tuff IIs, MX1000s, Tuff Neck Stem, Takagi OPC, Proneck Chainwheel, Shimano SXs, Comp IIIs

DSC02382.jpg

creationblue said:
Do i spy Intergrale wheels there MrS? Nice ride 8)
UH HUH , and thanks :mrgreen: was cheaper to get some toyos for them, than it was to get new rubber for the standard bottletops :? and seens the wheels were spare in the shed, as was the bmw zinnobar red rattle cans thought daft not too 8) not alot of people spot what they are, although some italian tourists were jabbering away and heard them shout integrale :lol:

Danbury Doug said:
Here is my 1967 Mk1 Mini 'woody' Traveller, which I've had for nearly nine years. :D

078.jpg

nice 8) 8) ,you lot have some cash.... :evil:

my Renault 4....

caaa007.jpg

The leaves are stuck on for the used look... 8)

blondiedread said:
DSC00197.jpg

It was just too nice to run everyday around w****ers with supermarket trolleys and North Yorkshire Highways goal of 1" of salt on every road everyday :evil:

Gone but not forgotten. 8)

Nice car! 8)

I know what you mean about too nice to run as a daily.

My daily is this 205 GLD. Not really in the same league as yours, but it too is a minter and celebrates its 20th birthday this year. The interior is unmarked and like new.
Family and friends keep telling me I should trade it in on the scrappage scheme, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, and besides, it's a brilliant drive and owes me nothing. :D

Picture263.jpg

Dandaz I love your Renault 4 van! 8)

Doug

Was sharing ownership with my housemate of this '68 Morris Minor:

DSC00039.jpg

PreperationforMOT47.jpg

Great little car, didn't need much doing for the MOT, but had to sell it as neither of us had any spare cash as he was doing his '63 Beetle and I'm still restoring my bus.

IMG_1306.jpg

My dailey '97 Mondeo and '68 RHD.

DSC00103.jpg

My old Wedge [sold]

Some cool rides from other members, got to say that i love the 205 as well , heres my other car and wifes daliy, and a picture of our westie!
IMG00053-20091213-1046-1.jpg

207 GT and my CTI , special mods include Koni GTI front suspension includes cross member, custom exhaust, half leathers and only 80K on the clock!

our 70 westie campermobile OG paint
Image0077.jpg

Bwuttonmoon said:
Interested to see what other cars people own... VW or not.

My daily driver...

P1010753.jpg

Very nice... lovely condition 8)

Here is my daily driver since my bus broke. 1970 3500, now running stock wheel trims. :)

mondeo016.jpg

mondeo017.jpg

And the project...

CIMG9177.jpg

All welding done now... this is without any filler...

CIMG9050-1.jpg

CIMG9041.jpg

And finally sprayed the 'pan gloss black :D

CIMG9333.jpg

mondeo017.jpg

I love it, early series 1! mines a late '72

Prefer standard wheel trims I may go back 8)

If you need any parts I got a shedload with mine.

Bwuttonmoon said:
I love it, early series 1! mines a late '72

Prefer standard wheel trims I may go back 8)

If you need any parts I got a shedload with mine.

I think your one suits the Vitesse (?) wheels? :)

I managed to fill my bay with spares that came with my car... thanks for the offer :D Mostly a few small bits of grot need sorting (nothing major though).

Mine has a 5 speed LT77 gearbox conversion and a few engine mods, making it brilliant to drive 8)

toffo24 said:
Some cool rides from other members, got to say that i love the 205 as well , heres my other car and wifes daliy, and a picture of our westie!

Nice CTI 8)
I see a really good condition white 1.6CTI everyday, just sat wasting away and the owner won't sell - real shame :cry:
People who think quality dub parts are expensive, try Autofive for 205 GTI parts :shock:

who mentioned morris minors ,I have one as well...

minormorris009.jpg

and this early bay pickup[crossover]

pickup017.jpg

:roll:

blondiedread said:
toffo24 said:

Nice CTI 8)
I see a really good condition white 1.6CTI everyday, just sat wasting away and the owner won't sell - real shame :cry:
People who think quality dub parts are expensive, try Autofive for 205 GTI parts :shock:

Yes I like the dub very much ! Parts are soo cheep , a set of rubber and felt door seals for my CTI are over £200 per side, most pinifirina parts are now no longer available.
Got to say that parts availability appears to be very good for the Westie.

Latest posts