Other cool rides you own..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dandaz said:
who mentioned morris minors ,I have one as well...

minormorris009.jpg

and this early bay pickup[crossover]

pickup017.jpg

:roll:

ahh! now that is interesting, never mind the moggy ,
that pickup did the crossover have the high indicators and the flat arches?

funny that the wifes grandfather had just finished rebuilding the engine on his Morris before he pop his clogs. Its the same colour powder blue with powder blue leather seats, its been sitting for 15 years now i would love to fire it up. Thing is we couldnt find the bonnet latch to get a look under the hood :oops: , any advice on opening it?

Johnny said:
funny that the wifes grandfather had just finished rebuilding the engine on his Morris before he pop his clogs. Its the same colour powder blue with powder blue leather seats, its been sitting for 15 years now i would love to fire it up. Thing is we couldnt find the bonnet latch to get a look under the hood :oops: , any advice on opening it?

Been a few years since I've been in a minor, but if I recall there is is a release in either the drivers/passenger glove box.

It looks like a straightened coat hanger with a hoop on the end.

Probably :lol:

angus said:
My two!
200bhp Caterham, Specialized Enduro SL and XC

Rack1.jpg

Some nice stuff - I guess owning the vans/dubs we do, we are more likely to have other 'interesting' rides.... 8)

Quite possibly the MOST inappropraite car for a bike rack....... :lol: :lol:

Brilliant though, I bet that turns some heads when you pitch up before a ride. :D

My daily driver being used properly :)

_ZZZ2185540x359_Gallery.jpg

The wife's:

sd05_beetle_4.jpg

The one that went to fund the van:

NewImage1.jpg

Quite possibly the MOST inappropraite car for a bike rack.......

:lol: - we'll see in the summer!! Selling the normal car, so won't have any choice! For a long time, the 7 was our only car- 110,000 miles in it... 8)
Needed to combine the 2, as when we got into the biking, we stopped using the 7 if we wanted to go anywhere with the bikes - and if we go to the Alps, we want the bikes for the singletrack, and the car for the roads!!

Trouble is, van is back in the equation now aswell - so looks like other 'alf will have to drive the 7 in convoy (behind the van obviously!) ;)

A few of mine past and present.
This is my current daily, ST200 mondeo

neilcar005.jpg

78 Elcamino

49_3.jpg

The reason it was so damn quick

56_3.jpg

My old wrecker, don't do this for a living anymore

PIC000060.jpg

Another wrecker i used to drive

DSC00154.jpg

My old ZRX1100 Kwak

DSC01949.jpg

The last wrecker i had before a change of career

15115sovereign008.jpg

15115sovereign004.jpg

i wont bother postin a pic of my daily ( 2009 mondeo estate, rep car )

after another toy, 89 westy california, but i missed out on the one i saw recently, so im gonna hang on for a while, unless i see something else whilst ive the cash available, a nice oval bug might tempt me

Hiluxin' :mrgreen:
Was awesome in all this snow weve had... tempted to sell for another v-dub though :?
6816_136112882580_702787580_3054464.jpg

Latest posts