OTHER DUBS YOU OWN PIC THREAD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny said:
:shock:

wow, i like that alot! 8)

thanks dude, it was the muts, i spent a few years fitting a 1.8 16v (originaly 1.6 driver) lightened fly wheel 4-1 stainless manifold, fully stripped out, i had it on the road for 3 weeks and drove it in to a hedge with a hidden wall! buy buy Golf! never mind it was a fun 3 weeks lol

Thought I would add mine

57 currently getting around 9 layers of paint off the dove blue

DSCF0139.jpg

This how it used to look

206665.jpg

The 64 dormobile with Martin Walter rack

100_0159.jpg

63 13 dlx, managed to pick this before xmas, complete except for the b post trim

n582069040_878076_5532.jpg

n582069040_878067_1073.jpg

Last, but not least the 64 ghia
55da.jpg

Along with my '68, we've got this little collection..............

The wifes daily -

n594147564_941720_6627.jpg

The wifes toy -

2711288048_eda9db9da3.jpg

My parts carrier -

3032498258_0cca8edcc2.jpg

And once the '68 is finished, I've got this rather rare oak green Mk1 to restore -

n594147564_700231_2448.jpg

My 61 that i've had for about 17 years, use to be my daily, set for a freshen up and back on the road this year:
100_0421.jpg

100_0420.jpg

My 71, chopped, flip front, discs, dropped spindles, cage, welded up doors blah blah blah:
100_0305.jpg

My sons first :wink:
charliebug4.jpg

we have more than one :mrgreen: things is we only have one on the road :lol: :lol:

ive not posted it yet but this is our 71 dormobile (disc brakes early body) the is as she was when we got her (looks abit worse for wear mow cos she has been sat outside for a couple of year) this will be in for resto when my sisters bug is done.

day11.jpg

my GT (daily) soon to be replaced with 69 SA crewy :mrgreen:

PC180165.jpg

our 61 23.

c8_3.jpg

we also have several bugs ontop pf these and a my dads got a t4. as vdubrus said, no ones just one vw :lol:

Just crowbarred this in the back of me notch :wink:

Notchenginenew004.jpg

Notchenginenew006.jpg

:mrgreen: :wink:

Its a very high torque 1776 with twin 40idfs, Engle 110 cam, with everything all ported and polished to a VERY high standard, all balanced within an molecule and some straight cut gears to get that tasty whine :wink: I have used mostly CB stuff and anything else John Mayher could get me :wink: 8) Should be around the 100bhp mark, which is perf for a notch that wants to play :wink:

This is then bolted onto my old 1500 box which i had reworked so its been strengthend and the first has been lengthend and so has the 4th with a few tricks in there aswell, to sit on the motorway at 70+ all day, and if I want a quick burn up it will be all fine 8)

Started up today on the first turn of the key :wink: Just need to finish off the stainless system and MOT the bugger and its off and rocking! ready for Volksworld 8)

easy said:
Its a very high torque 1776 with twin 40idfs, Engle 10 cam, with everything all ported and polished to a VERY high standard, all balanced within an molecule and some straight cut gears to get that tasty whine :wink: I have used mostly CB stuff and anything else John Mayher could get me :wink: 8) Should be around the 100bhp mark, which is perf for a notch that wants to play :wink:

This is then bolted onto my old 1500 box which i had reworked so its been strengthend and the first has been lengthend and so has the 4th with a few tricks in there aswell, to sit on the motorway at 70+ all day, and if I want a quick burn up it will be all fine 8)

Started up today on the first turn of the key :wink: Just need to finish off the stainless system and MOT the bugger and its off and rocking! ready for Volksworld 8)

Sounds like serious good stuff! 8)

hope so! these blinkin engines aint cheap! last time i do a type 3! ...................for a while anyway :lol: :wink:

My new runabout :)

Looked like this when I bought it...
DSC00380.jpg

Now looks like this (awaiting some G60 steels - the Amil 15x7's were too wide and were forever scrubbing the arches/tyres)
DSC00495.jpg

Latest posts