• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Overriders for sale. Powdercoated and with new rubbers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Resto-raider

Reaction score
As the title says I have a pair of overriders for sale. I had them freshly powdercoated along with my bumpers but decided not to fit them to my bus anymore.
Also refurbed them with new bump rubbers and rubber trim around the inner edges and new bolts.

They look like new, but one of them does have a little dent but that won't be visible once fitted onto the bumper because it is on the underside.

I am taking these to Busfest on saturday. Let me know if you want them.
Because of the shape they are in and the new parts I am looking for an offer over £100.

Foto-7M3SIKJP-D.jpg

Foto-3L7NRIRF-D.jpg

Foto-D8URJJVN-D.jpg

Foto-ODEAWUJK-D.jpg

Foto-GN7LS4SG-D.jpg

Foto-CKHAES3V-D.jpg

Any idea if these fit Brazilian late bumpers?
Also, i think you have to put a price to advertise ;)

Hi, I know you have put a pair...
but does that mean 2 lots back and front or just 2 Over Riders.
sorry if I seem dim :?
Thanks Martin.

Resto-raider said:
They will only fit early bay bumpers. Later bays have box shaped bumpers and subsequently different overriders.

Euro ones are, but Brazilian late bay bumpers are rounded profile, in much the same way as early bay ones hence the question :)

I would have snapped your hands off if they were ratty ones. Be a shame to ruin them by slinging them up and down the road a few times..... :lol:

Replicas? Never heard of overrider replicas. Anyway these are OG ones that I had refurbished myself.

For an extra £10 I can make them ratty for you MrAndyP :lol:

Hi, do you still have your overriders for sale i,m interested making you an offer on them if there still for sale . could you message me back either way thanks cammy .

Latest posts