• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Panel van for sale. Right-hand drive SA import NOW WITH PICS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camperco

Reaction score
We have a 1970 panel van for sale. It came in with a batch of rust-free RHD campers that we bought before Christmas.

Its a RHD import from South Africa. Very rare in any condition and this is good one. 1970 means low light front, small back lights, twin-port engine & disc brakes. So all the early bay show with some of the later go. Runs & drives well, good brakes, good gearbox, engine has some end-float and passenger seat is missing. Easy project in any direction or use it as it is.

12 months MOT new UK reg included. £5950

Please email for pics.

Angus Watt (Trade)

DSCN1288.jpg
DSCN1189.jpg

DSCN1203.jpg

DSCN1205.jpg

DSCN1207.jpg

In the UK now (Banbury). Already has MOT and just serviced inc. new brakes. Reg. No will be issued as soon as DVLA back to work..

Its now registered with Tax & MOT. We're taking it to Volksworld show if anyone want to see it. It will be full of used bits si come early enough and we could sell you a ready made business!

Forgot to say - no more end float we put a decent engine in it last week. Rear bumper now fitted too. One of the lads has also got decent chimney lined up for it too.

i'd have this in a heart beat, but it'll be sold by the time i raise the cash, rhd panel van it top of my wanted list 8)

Update..

now polished up and the black primer bits painted yellow.
We also fitted a replacement engine (no more end float) that runs really well.
rear bumper now fitted and a new set of hubcaps.
we're also thowing in a rear bench seat and a full-lenth (original) headlining.

Made the 150 round trip to Sandown at a steady 65 loaded with jumble

Latest posts