Paris beetle sunroof

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I inherited one on my van and in my opinion they're shit and of very average quality.

Don't waste your money, however it will cover up a hole :lol:

I've got one on mine and it's the polar opposite of curly head's.
Mine's a second hand lined version that I fitted to replace a sheet of perspex. It doesn't leak, no draughts and not much more wind/road noise than a pop-top.
Although I'd much rather have a tin-top.

yep ive got one on my van, its a vynl cover lined on the inside, even with the torrential downpours of late she hasnt leaked once, and its about 2 years old. http://www.barmybeetles.co.uk/EDNA.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; its a bit of a snug fit if its been open all day, and you go close it of an evening ,but no nightmares . ive had it about half open and cruised at about 30 no probs, flaps a bit but its okay. i wouldnt risk 40 might be a bit much. the only time its leaked is when i jet wash, and angle it to clean the roof . it wll force the water through if youre aiming up the sides ..if you know what i mean, just aim it down....sturdy,,durable,, easy to clean ,,looks brilliant,,but and there always is ,,,a little fiddly doing up,,,marks out 10,,,gotta be 8,,,mohar cover that would be a 9. i love it and i would definitely buy another....... :mrgreen:

fitted one to a,I think, X devon .sod to line up the press studs on the front but easy enough otherwise.

Latest posts