people in the Derbyshire area - anyone seen my old bus?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishart

Reaction score
Just wondering like ;) Sold it a year last October to a chap from Derby and ive regretted it every single day since....

5940_148483213131_564753131_3509642_3356499_n.jpg

Never realised it came back to Derby, definitely not seen it about, would definitely recognise it

Yeah im not sure where abouts, i know Derbyshire isnt exactly a small place so it could be anywhere. But just thought that if he was dubbin about then someone might have seen it.... keep yer eyes peeled and let me know!

See he's had it almost 2 years, I would have though he'd have been out and about in it? I know not everyone does the meets/clubs/shows etc. but he seemed well into it. His last bus was torched by vandals (late bay you see :roll: ) and he got a bumper insurance pay out and bought mine. He was telling me he was away to France in it the following summer and did a lot of camping too. Hope it turns up again sometime.... in a for sale section ;)

This is the item number 140573555354 not sure how to do a link.

Oh man :cry:

I kinda wish i didnt look back at this thread today! What a story that would have been eh! Apparently still not sold, and I've messaged him to see what the score is... I actually didnt even think for one minute that when it did come to light that it would be for sale. Ive got no money and a baby on the way - two very big reasons NOT to buy a bus :p

Its actually turned my whole day upside dowing when I saw this at lunchtime.... I haven't done hardly any work since haha. Racking my brains on how I could possibly even come up with some of the cash because this bus needs to be with me. Its mine. Its exactly as I sold it to him (with the exception of carpet in the cab which im not a fan of) but the cushions we made are in there, the seat coverings, even the signwriting!

How, how, HOW THE FUCK CAN I GET THIS BACK???!!!!!!

;)

Latest posts