photos of custom interiors please?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickering17

Reaction score
hi guys looking for abit of inspiration, not sure if there is a post up already but had a quick look and couldnt find one, thinking about ripping out the old tired interior this summer for something that wont fall apart so much and was just wondering what you guys have done to yours and maby stealing some ideas :msn4:

I took out the Westy interior and sold it on, decided to go low level for one entire side with a small locker next to the door. I also wanted a sprayed finish rather than wood laminate.

Floor has a table that slots in. Made by Kustom Interiors.

95c08fd8.jpg

CIMG0046.jpg

turtle2.jpg

turtle4.jpg

Matt.

Hi, This is Myvanway, she is our 1969 Cali Import Westy. All retrim by myself and my partner.
Tried Oldskool/Newskool!! :) I hope you like. :?:

SNV80695.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_5180.jpg

IMG_5175.jpg

IMG_5164.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

SAM_1534.jpg

SNV80647.jpg

SNV80649.jpg

SNV80664.jpg

All Our own work... ;)
Curtain material, Camper curtains.
Seat Vinyl from a Leicester outlet.
Floor Vinyl and Flexi ply from my work.
Front carpets... Madmatz.

thanks guys love what you have done so much easyer seeing what other people`s than drawing ideas out on scrap paper that only i can de-code :)

heres mine with no crap in it, well anchor wax, bit bland at the mo will be accesorising soon.

DSCN0129-1.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0136.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg

i apologise sincerely for the can of Carlsberg in the background, it was a moment of laziness and weakness as the shop was too far away and its was easier to grab that, So once again i apogigise to all you stella fans and i am back on the straight and narrow.

john the horse

i knocked mine up from a single sheet of oak faced MDF, i wanted something easy to use that if it got knocked or scratched by the kids it wasnt the end of the world. Since this shot the fridge has gone into the empty space.

businterior11of1.jpg

businterior1of1.jpg

the table also attaches to the side of the buddy seat if you need it to
bus51of1.jpg

Right, this is my first post so I hope it goes ok!!
This is my bus when I first made the new furniture 2008/9, still waiting to do the vinyl :(
SepttoendDec2008017.jpg

SepttoendDec2008015.jpg

SepttoendDec2008013.jpg

SepttoendDec2008011.jpg

Latest posts