pic/diagarm of twinport 1600 front tinware wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duds

Reaction score
hi all,
i am trying to find some front tinware, the bit over the belhousing , for my nice new 1776 and six rib box, i have plenty of offers but am unsure as to what they are offering and if they are the correct tin, i have searched online to no avail, so was wondering if any of you had any pics or links to a site that would have the front tinware for a 1600 twinport tin for a '69 bay

cheers

mark

A very rare piece of tin that, but there is one on ebay at the mo...not mine.

Item number 230811020992

:)

Duds said:
was wondering if any of you had any pics or links to a site that would have the front tinware for a 1600 twinport tin for a '69 bay

cheers

mark

69 was SP 71 was TP hence the rarity of this little piece of tin, the above is what you need or you get the beetle tin and extension piece to weld on

Theres a fella on VZI selling 2. SP tin, but you can cut a hole for the doghouse outlet.
http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=774686&highlight=tinware" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not sure how often he looks at his ad tho, I pm'd him, nothing back, so made my own.

Latest posts