pics from my travels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
ive been back 2 or 3 weeks now so thought id stick a few pics up ,sorry not many buses,there just wasent many about :cry:

it was great,and i even managed a marage proposal over there and she said yes :shock: she will regreat it im sure.well hear they are
i love this one as it looks like the pelican is trying to eat the seagull
oz2007269.jpg

the van
oz2007289.jpg

my and the sis,dont worry i dident prapose to her :lol:
oz2007240.jpg

coala,flee riden bugers
oz2007197.jpg

nice early,the only one i saw in 2000 miles
oz2007186.jpg

sunrise over the beach i praposed on
oz2007180.jpg

the missus just after a praposed
oz2007174.jpg

late bay but looked cool
oz2007167.jpg

sunrise
oz2007162.jpg

blue mountains
oz2007150.jpg

THE BRIDGE we walked over that cost a fortune
oz2007036.jpg

saw this and had to have a grope :lol:
oz2007032.jpg

oh and couldent resist throwing a pic of my van in(back in the uk)
filey004.jpg

ye pretty shitty this morning having to throw a kettle over the windscreen,then waiting in 20 mins of trafic for the heaters to warm up,miss it loafds but puts a smile on my face when i look back thru the pics

well nearly, not there yet,but araon i hope your bus will be ready this time next year cos i need anouther weding car :lol:

Marriage is a beautiful thing i wish you the best of luck for the future. Been married myself for ten years now and i love my wife more than the first time she told me she loves me.....aaaaah

Aaahmmm dont listen to him run away quick before she realises....go live in yer bus....quick go now run run before its too late...

Congratulations on the engagement dude. Looks like you had a nice time over there looing at the pics. 8)

Nice pics 8)
And congrats on the marriage proposal thingy :D

Have you set a date yet and do you want a load of EB's turnin' up on the day (would look awesome 8) ).

Pass it by the future Mrs Strongy :oops:

ye im thinking the hords of bays sounds fab but not sure the missus will think the same,il mention it :shock: im going to the church in mine so a cant see what the prob would be, but then i cant see whats wrong with filling the garden with vdubs

Latest posts