Pics of interiors and door cards wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinhall

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am hoping my van will be ready for paint soon so am starting to get ideas for interior finishes. I have a complete dormobile interior so the furniture is no problem! Not sure what to do about interior paint though. Originally the van was Pastel White but I am going neptune blue. The guy restoring it has suggested doing it blue on the inside too but I am worried it might look odd against the interior so be interested in seeing picss of what others have.

Also got some vinyl that is very close to the original dormie fabric for my door cards etc. Would be great to see pics of others door cards so I can get some ideas of how originals looked with heat seams or what replacements look like.

Any pics appreciated :)

this is not an advert for their services, but have a look on bromsgrove autotrim's website as they have shed load fo pics up in their numerour galleries of upholstery work they have done. it may give you some ideas of colour schemes. they mostly do vw's but have some other bits on there.

Latest posts