Pics of the bus at Ultimate Dubs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiki-Al

Reaction score
Hi all went to ultimate dubs at the weekend, what a great show! some awesome cars. I was a little hesitant as i knew it wasn't air cooled so didn't know what kind of reaction i would get but Vibe Audio really wanted it there so i went for it. Man it caused quite a stir! literally tons of people crowding around it taking pics... i was sooo nervous i cant tell you. :shock:

We got there on the saturday night and i felt really privileged to be able to walk around the show with hardly anyone there :shock: here are some pics...the calm before the storm.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

this was just one of three huge halls and the quality was superb
DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

crazy but cool rat ride
DSC_0058.jpg

check out the steering wheel :lol: :shock:
DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

mmmm stickers....
DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

Great pic Al as always, you van looks great fella..........loving those early Mk1 Golfs, takes me back......

Just

your bus looks awesome mate, for me thats what i would of looked at first. I didnt go to UD this year, as the past few have all been full of the same cars each year. Maybe thay are trying to brake the mould, mixing up air and water cooled stuff at show is the way forward i think.

look at the shiney shiney 8)

your bus looks amazing 8) and some of those mark ones are sweet.

i dont 'get' the rat ride at all :| to me its just a modern polo with some tat stuck to it, i guess im just an old fart.

Yeah, i think i'm in love with about 3 of those mk1's, deffo on my list of 'to have before i die'

Cheers Just, it was actually bloody hard to take decent shots in there. even the pro's were struggling and were using tri-pods and extra flash units as it was so dark...luckly i had a fairly steady hand even after a night on the cider :lol:

These guys really go for it... the paint work is flawless. They are all there with rubber gloves on and only the best products touch the paintwork...bit ott for me.

I guess i'd like to see a mix between the two scenes, i'm all for diversity. Like someone else said it does get a bit boring if you see the same cars/bus's at all the shows, same goes for the air cooled scene. I got a bit tired of it all last year so decided to mix it up and it's great fun rocking upto a show and being the only one with a bus!

Plus i was amazed at the lack of crummy traders, which is a good thing right!!! cant stand those guys selling rip off prints of banksy and jester hats etc...it's just not right!!!

Found some more of your bus
IMG_7679.jpg

IMG_7678.jpg

Here

http://wolfsgruppe.com/ultimatedubs2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i went there mate and had a good look round your bus. looks fantastic mate.

saw a lot of new cars this year which was nice the cash these guys spent has been knocked way out of the park

ferrari brakes

og lambo seats and rims

every car there seemd to have a turbod vr or 20v lump and air ride

its nice to walk round them all but it does make me feel like crap when i went round my workshop later that day and looked at my golf :( i usually look at that to make me feel better about my camper :lol:

Latest posts