Pics that 'sum-up your summer thread'....................

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyweaves

Reaction score
.....................we did it on Dubtime and there was some fantastic pics! So, have you got a single photo that truly takes you back to dub shows, beaches or just a brilliant day in the sunshine???? With the weather being so bleedin' shitty and wet, I could do with some summer sun! :D

I'll go 1st (if thats ok!).................................

(You can just feel the sun! 8) 8) )

P7160143.jpg

I think Expo had to be my favourite show this year. Admittedly the show itself was nowt special, but the fact the vast majority of the VVD lot were there, the sun was beating down, and the beer was flowing made it a top weekend.

Here's my favourite pic of you from that weekend Mikey, playing with Sanchez and Jamie in the sandpit!
DSC00105.jpg

The group shot;
expo001.jpg

Spent a few days up the west coast. This one's looking across to Rhum and Skye.
0607fascadalesunset4.jpg

Happiness is.....a wetsuit in Scotland....
0607sannabay19.jpg

Only a couple of pics, but it was a great summer/year and most of it was spent with these guys.

KDCvanfestlineup2.jpg

KDCVanfestLineup.jpg

In some motorway service station somewhere, but reminds me of cool guys and girls and many an hour drinking warm cider from the barrel!

:cry: :cry:

We stayed fairly close to home this summer as we had a wee addition to the family to cope with :wink: ...........but when you can get here within the hour from leaving the house who cares? 8)
g2.jpg

gairloch1.jpg

alfresco.jpg

Sleeping on the back of mi van, dunt get much better than that!

:D

68whitewesty said:
this one pretty much sums up my summer - what a bummer !!!! :lol:
DSC00008.jpg

Bubbles is lookin a bit rough these days, maybe he needs to see Micheal Jacksons surgeon :shock: [/img]

These are from our road trip to Hungary in the summer, the first one pretty much sums up what the kids thought of the drive there.......
IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

And this one is in the car park at Vanfest, our first show since we sold our 78 devon in 2002, the beige van next to us belongs to a guy who lives round the corner. Hoping to get to a lot more shows next year.
IMG_0477.jpg

same as Scott...Expo sums up my summer happiness

the ABS competition :lol:

expo027.jpg

Latest posts