Please help. Anyone in/passing through Germany?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondiedread

Reaction score
So, after months of searching I finally find the wheels I've been wanting on German ebay. The ad says he will ship for 45 euros, I assume this is to ship inside Germany so I drop him a message (two days before auction ends) asking if it's ok for me to bid and if he can post to the UK.
No reply to this and another e-mail (in German) so I decide to bid anyway and I win the wheels :D :D I message him straight after to ask how he wants paying and the size and weight of the package etc so I can arrange my own courier and he tells me it's cash on collection only, no Paypal, bank transfer or anything!!
Normally I'd move on and find another set for sale, but I REALLY want these and they're pretty rare.
ANYWAY, is there anyone near Heidenrod, close to Frankfurt in Germany who can drop this guy his money (I can pay you beforehand with paypal or BACS or whatever) so I can send in UPS or if someone is passing on their way home and can pick them up they can have the £70 UPS wanted to deliver them.
I've come across plenty of ebay buyers that wont buy, but never sellers that that don't seem to want to sell. :roll:
Any other suggestions to sort out this situation?

Thanks for listening,

Matt.

£70 euro delivery is pretty standard. You can try http://www.interparcel.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but the best yo can get is 45 :|

Does Western Union work in Germany, you can pay cash here at a Western Union office (Thomson Holidays offices or the coop) and he can then collect the cash from a nominated office in Germany, you end up paying some fees but it allows for a 'cash' transaction.

I had to do this with one of my buses from the states and it worked really well.

Latest posts