Please report new site issues here...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to bother you Johnny, but on my iPhone it's only showing up on half the page!!!
& there's no "new posts" button !!

im guessing its the prosilver skin. tapatalk software hasnt been released yet they are a few months behind phpbb and are playing catchup. Im assuming youre using the Tapatalk ap?

the old skin was obsolete and doesnt even ship with the new forum software. im growing to like this one and its the only one available at the moment for the newest phpbb.

it should work in chrome on iOS

I don`t have any problems using my I pad, and I used my I phone through Google Chrome and it works ok apart from I have to expand it a fair bit to read because of my eyesight.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,Starting to get the hang of it :mrgreen:

Hi Johnny
A couple of other users mention iPhone, I don't use tapatalk and the forum is looking like this in safari on iPhone.

Looks like there is a column missing.

Hope this helps.

Thank you. Andrew.

Thats exactly what I'm getting with safari on the iPhone, Tapatalk isn't working for me, I just get this

mister said:
Hi Johnny
A couple of other users mention iPhone, I don't use tapatalk and the forum is looking like this in safari on iPhone.

its the our banner and sponsors heading at the top causing the issue.

i have a plugin to manage this which i hadnt messed about with yet. Ill look into fixing that.

there is no valid tapatalk app yet for the forum but they will release something soon. Im keeping my eye on their blog

sparkywig said:
CornishSilver said:
Hi Johnny, Will the New topics be coming back so we can see most recent threads
?

Click on quick links, top left corner under main banner.

this ^^

there are a few small layout changes like this one. theres an active topic button that works now as well :D

Hi Johnny,
I've had to re-register as I couldn't remember my password and it would not recognise my email address when I tried to request a new one.
My original username was PIEMAN.
Let me know if you can link me to that in some way, or if you need any more info.
Cheers

good try changing your password and let me know if you got the board emails ok? if you get locked out dont worry just mail me direct.

i need to make sure board mails arent being blocked. cheers

Changed my password ok.
Not sure what the board emails are but haven't received any emails from the site

PIEMAN said:
Changed my password ok.
Not sure what the board emails are but haven't received any emails from the site

there are issues with yahoo and gmail addresses. we are blacklisted so have setup a few filters which i need to configure. Its a fine balance between blocking valid mail and keeping out the spammers.

If i ever get my hands on a spammer... well... i cant repeat what i would do to the bastards. :cry: :sign0014: :blowingup: :fighting0038:

mister said:
Hi Johnny

Hope this helps.

Thank you. Andrew.

im struggling to fix this without wrecking the main site sponsors add, i would suggest moving to tapatalk on a mobile device as its a nice interface and its updated regularly. sorry :(

mister said:
Hi Johnny

Hope this helps.

Thank you. Andrew.

i think i have fixed this issue could someone check it on an iphone and post a pic in this thread?

Latest posts