Please report new site issues here...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Johnny.
It looks much better as the ad banner doesnt reduce the width of the forum template. But some strange overlapping still.

Hope this helps.

The site looks great on my laptop, I think much improved on the older one. Ipad looks good too.

Cheers for the efforts!
Andrew.

And this is safari on iPad. All works well. The only issue is the floating Cherished ad over the Early Bay header. Other than that it works perfect as far as I can tell.

Sorry to bother you old bean, but I can see notifications when I log into the site, but stopped receiving the email alerts again.
Is it me or another issue that needs your wisdom and skill to investigate??

No Ive stop receiving notifications again as well

no, the email issue is ongoing im trying to get a stable send-mail that doesn't get blacklisted by google yahoo or Hotmail at the same time as killing all the spam. I've stopped the spamming but the attacks on the email server are 5 or six unique IP addresses a minute.

what that means is there are 60 different bots/people trying to access our email server to use it to send out spam per hour. The effect is setting up the forum to email you guys is much trickier to do without relaxing the email security. i'm working on it. If you are on google/hotmail/yahoo you might not receive our board mails as they still think our ip address is malicious, there's not much you can do except wait for a few days until we drop off their blacklists.

Had a few emails yesterday (gmail) so hopefully sorted - cheers :)

Latest posts