Please report new site issues here...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heebee_GB said:
Can you put another 50p in the meter for active topics please Johnny. Thanks.

ok should be working but it'll not show any results until there is some activity on some topics

WOW all change again, on my puter anyway.
Looking good , have to get used to navigating it but I will bet there.
Thanks again Johnny for all the hard work.

J & P
:D :D :D

Tapatalk is not working anymore, well for me any way.
Cheer Sam

so out of interest......

is this the final skin/look?

I only ask as this is now the same as the SSVC forum and now stopped using that forum completely as found it much harder to scan posts and read stuff easily, especially the users on the right now.

The old skin was much easier and more user friendly and easier on the eye...

Must just be getting old :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

also notice my signature no longer works - Whats the change I have to make?

Hi Jon

unfortunately for the moment because the software was literally released last week and they removed support for the old subsilver2 skin and only ship it with this prosilver skin. We were hacked badly due to exploits in the version of software we were running and had to rebuild everything and i dont fancy doing it again as it was a massive pain in the ass to repair.I hopefully will be able to add new functionality and some bells an whistles as we go.

If and when new skins are released i will upload them and you can choose the look you want, and i believe someone is working on a subsilver4 skin for this version, with a similar look to the old forum.

*Sam* said:
Tapatalk is not working anymore, well for me any way.
Cheer Sam

yes sam thanks

just realised it was broken again :roll:

the old tapatalk plugin is not compatible with this forum and it was causing other knock on problems

tapatalk are releasing version 3.2 imminently and i will install it as soon as its there for download.

Johnny said:
Hi Jon

unfortunately for the moment because the software was literally released last week and they removed support for the old subsilver2 skin and only ship it with this prosilver skin. We were hacked badly due to exploits in the version of software we were running and had to rebuild everything and i dont fancy doing it again as it was a massive pain in the ass to repair.I hopefully will be able to add new functionality and some bells an whistles as we go.

If and when new skins are released i will upload them and you can choose the look you want, and i believe someone is working on a subsilver4 skin for this version, with a similar look to the old forum.

Cheers buddy, I am not in anyway belittling what you have done as I know only too well what it takes and whats involved - was just asking.

Thanks for the prompt open and honest answer :D

I will look out for the new skins and try to struggle on with the current one :mrgreen:

Any idea how I fix my signature?

dont worry about pointing stuff like that out... thats what i want. 8) feedback good or bad as long as its constructive is always good.

ill check the signature settings on the board and your account see whats up.

joneastwood said:
Any idea how I fix my signature?

fixed... :msn4:

anyone else having signature issues (no images/links, just text) have a look below the input box in your user control panel (UCP), you will see a couple of buttons that need to be deselected, preview then save the settings. My guess is they were switched on when we rebuilt the DB.

ucp.jpg

Latest posts