Please report new site issues here...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

OK guys we are back, but there is still some small changes to be done.

i had some issues [corrupt database and a ton of malware]

this server is much more secure and we are up to date software wise. I should be able to run tapatalk and other software correctly now.

Bare with me as i make some extra changes but you wont notice as these will run in the background.

any problems you notice please post them in this thread and ill try to address them as soon as i can.

Keep up the good work Johnny

Big thanks from me and all the others who would have posted if they could. I must make my way to your neck of the woods in the not too distant future, would be good.

Ozziedog ',,,,,,,,, Cheers Johnny. :D

Thanks for all your efforts Johnny.

They are much appreciated

Good work matey

Regardless of what upgrades are on, having to unpick MySQL db's can be fun if stuff goes wrong :roll: Trust me I know lol

Least its alive! and seems quick!

As with all comments above, many thanks for all your hard work in keeping this excellent forum alive.
Tho not a prolific poster, I am a regular visitor/reader here and I was definitely missing it.

Great, great, great have missed the forum so much, at my age one of the few remaining pleasures I have, visiting at least twice a day many thanks for all the work.

Latest posts