Poor Beetle

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gninnam

Reaction score
Can't believe that this has been stood in the same place for over 12 months (been vandalized a bit now) :(

20140709_133104_zps092d6686.jpg

Checked on-line and it is SORN'd - wish I had the spare cash as I would be buying it :

20140709_133038_zpsc79678e8.jpg

20140709_133050_zps3eda86f9.jpg

The patina is spot on but sitting there the rust will start to take hold properly...........

Any idea who owns it? I would take it off their hands for the right price... perfect first car for our lass!

Not sure!
It's on some grass land next to an end terrace so I could assume it belongs to that house.

Do you want me to knock on the door and find out for you?

Will try today.

The paper used to say something along the lines of it was not dumped!!
Nothing on it now as the sun has bleached it :)

Seems a shame to be just sitting there.
Had a look on a full size monitor instead of my phone and it looks like it definitely needs some TLC.
Still interested in it though!

Just eating dinner then will have a wander over and see if it's for sale and at what price :)

No problem :D

Went round to the house and knocked on the door - no answer.
Had a look through in to the garden and windows closed :(

Will walk past again tomorrow and knock on the door, if no one answers I will pop a note through the door.

Fingers crossed

Just found my original thread http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54532" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Went around again at dinner and no one answered the door again so slipped a note through the door so lets see if anything comes of it!

George - he just rang.

The car was just taken off the road over winter and will be recommissioned soon so not for sale yet.
He said that one it's back on the road it may be for sale so he will keep me in mind when it comes to that stage.

Soz mate!

Latest posts