post your snow day photos

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

numpties

Reaction score
our bay suffering the cold snap
the most covered wins!

168_6879.jpg

jeez that`s mental..good job it`s aircooled or it`d freeze to death...do you have those plug in heaters for your engines there?
Still think you win by the way

Although not a Bay,its a picture of my train when I stopped at Stafford at 2 a.m. and my job gives me the money to keep my Bay..... so..... I suppose its Bay related? :mrgreen: .........
866066374L812amStafford4thFeb091.jpg

khh48 said:
Update. Got little more snow today

IMG_0697.jpg
jesus h - thats deep :)

this sounds sad btw but do you have a bigger scale picture of the train doris as that is one cool pic.

wicked job btw would love to try my hand at that

Earlier this week I was about to give Khh48 a smug remark about rolling Bays not gathering snow, but friday night I parked my bus, and tonight - 24 hours later - this is what I have to deal with... Can somebody please call my boss and tell him I will be coming in late on monday?

521876.jpg

521892.jpg

great pics everyone :D mines not as bad as all you guys but here you go, down in dorset :mrgreen:
DSCN2428.jpg

DSCN2426.jpg

Here's how my singlecab looked this morning before we got an other 15cm of snow during the day... :D

DSC_0405.jpg

Not exactly a bay in the snow but this have been sitting besides my bay SC until last weekend when me and my kid decided to dig it out of the snow. You can see the rearwheel in the picture above. ;)

The Kidvrod Snow race. 8)

Latest posts