• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Propex heating - GROUP BUY

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it is i'll have one and sell mine...... i very much doubt it i guess it's the bog standard 12v powered gas one

Its the HS2000 not the HS2000E which does electric as well.

Sorry chaps, I'm out in that case.. I'm after the one that works on hook up and gas..

Good work tintin for sorting out the group buy though! :mrgreen:

Shorty said:
Sorry chaps, I'm out in that case.. I'm after the one that works on hook up and gas..

do you want me to get you a price for one Shorty.

That would have been one heck of a good deal :D It would be interesting to see what Propex quote.

I reckon £400 is still a good'un though. Thanks tintin for securing that. Just need four folk. Perhaps the nippy nights at Busfest might steer somebody this way. :D

tintin said:
Shorty said:

Yeah, although I'm likely to be bucking the trend and wanting one around Christmas time... my project isn't even nearly ready yet for this! :lol:

Shorty said:
tintin said:
Shorty said:

Yeah, although I'm likely to be bucking the trend and wanting one around Christmas time... my project isn't even nearly ready yet for this! :lol:

Hi Shorty,

£595.00 inc vat i can mix it with the minimum 5 units.

Latest posts