Propex HeatSource Group Buy. (JustKampers Special E/B Deal)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't say fairer than that Josh.

Ideally I'd like to throw even more money at you and order the Propex HS2000E, but you don't advertise it. Can I be really cheeky and ask whether there is any chance that you could source it?

Delilahtoo said:

Ideally I'd like to throw even more money at you and order the Propex HS2000E, but you don't advertise it. Can I be really cheeky and ask whether there is any chance that you could source it?
Whs

Delilahtoo said:

I'll see what we can do, if enough people want them I'm sure we can get some in :D

Josh

Josh_JK said:
myvanway 69 said:
Mmm tempted with the JK deal at £439. do we get discount on E/B ???
Is there anyone else up for one?

Hi there,

I'm currently working on getting a discount code for Early Bay users, but there isn't one just yet.

A bit of cheeky advice - if you can wait until the end of the month we'll have launched our JK Winter Rebate deal, so you'll get 'money back' on the purchase ;)

If you've got any questions, just let me know

Josh

Cheers, Club discount is always a good thing. 8)

So, is there any interest in a The Propex HeatSource HS2000 Group Buy Through Just Campers?? With club discount and JK Winter Rebate deal

EARLYBAY.COM DISCOUNT % DETAILS COMING SOON... 8)

WINTER REBATE: (This doesn't come in to effect until the end of the month though!)

Spend £250 - £499 - 10% Rebate

Spend £500 - £749 - 12.5% Rebate

Spend £750 - £999 - 15% Rebate

Spend £1,000+ - 17.5% Rebate

1. Myvanway
2. baz1875

http://www.justkampers.com/shop/propex-heatsource-kit-j19842.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

THANKS TO JOSH. :D

myvanway 69 said:
So, is there any interest in a The Propex HeatSource HS2000 Group Buy Through just campers??

1. Myvanway
2. baz1875

http://www.justkampers.com/shop/propex-heatsource-kit-j19842.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've spoken to our Purchasing Manager here at JK and he says that we can get them in if we can get 10 people that want them, as that's the minimum order quantity :)
Tell your friends, people :D

Josh

myvanway 69 said:
So, is there any interest in a The Propex HeatSource HS2000 Group Buy Through Just Campers?? With club discount and JK Winter Rebate deal

WINTER REBATE: (This doesn't come in to effect until the end of the month though!)

We need 10 to get the deal... 8)

1. Myvanway
2. baz1875

myvanway 69 said:

1. Myvanway
2. baz1875

I'd be in which I guess gives us the 1000+ to get the 17.5 % discount fellas ?

One works off 240v as well as gas I believe. Not something I'm too bothered about as im trying to get away from hooking up on sites.

I think roughly £200 mate. Obviously it's upto the individual but it's good to know we can get the 2000 by just grouping into 3's ?

Latest posts