Propex HeatSource Group Buy. (JustKampers Special E/B Deal)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fitted mine the other weekend, I'm really impressed with it.
We popped to Northampton to ride the miniature trains at Delapre Abby it was a bit nippy on the way back so I put it on, it was very quick to warm the van and didn't need to be turned up much at all.
The only thing that I was slightly disappointed by was the noise but then I am told it quieter than its competitors.
My wife is an ubber light sleeper so we won't be using it during the night, however I'm confidant I could sleep with it on.
It is also very easy and reasonably quick to fit.

evaty5ap.jpg

a3yze6y4.jpg

Hi,

They are great! Lovely and toasty with them on. There was a group buy on these, maybe have a search on here, or the late bay, ssvc etc

Plenty of gallery posts re fitting and gas bottles etc, inc mine below.

Well worth getting one, cheaper than a eberspacer, unless you get a 2nd hand one.

As for noise, yes, some fan noise, but it does blow out quite fast, so some noise is to be expected, and some noise from the burner. Not actually used mine during the night, but will if we go away over the next few months.

http://www.jacksons-camping.co.uk/propex/hs2000.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; As a example.

Some people used a Coleman Blackcat heater, or even a electric oil filled rad if on hookup, but for me, propex, no messing, just turn on, and adjust the stat for your comfort.

Cheers,

Alistair

i just bought mine from just kampers there on offer at the mo best thing i ever bought for mine

I have fitted one to every bus I've owned and wouldn't be without one. Pop on just before bed and when I wake up.
When it is really cold we leave it on all night. I am a really light sleeper but the hum drowns out any outside noise and I find it relaxing.

faux said:
I have fitted one to every bus I've owned and wouldn't be without one. Pop on just before bed and when I wake up.
When it is really cold we leave it on all night. I am a really light sleeper but the hum drowns out any outside noise and I find it relaxing.

I have never thought of it that way, when my boy a few weeks old he needed "white noise" to sleep, good point well made Faux.

*Sam* said:
faux said:

I have never thought of it that way, when my boy a few weeks old he needed "white noise" to sleep, good point well made Faux.

Yes, I'm just like a few week old baby :) the difference is the bottle of JD that gets me off to sleep.

myvanway 69 said:
Mmm tempted with the JK deal at £439. do we get discount on E/B ???
Is there anyone else up for one?

Hi there,

I'm currently working on getting a discount code for Early Bay users, but there isn't one just yet.

A bit of cheeky advice - if you can wait until the end of the month we'll have launched our JK Winter Rebate deal, so you'll get 'money back' on the purchase ;)

If you've got any questions, just let me know

Josh

rockandrollcamper said:
What sort of discount we talking Josh?

We're doing a bundle kit which includes all the fixings and bottle holder etc for £439.50

The brackets for the Winter Rebate will be:

Spend £250 - £499 - 10% Rebate

Spend £500 - £749 - 12.5% Rebate

Spend £750 - £999 - 15% Rebate

Spend £1,000+ - 17.5% Rebate

This doesn't come in to effect until the end of the month though!

I hope this helps, if you've got any other questions just give me a shout :)

Josh

Latest posts