• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Protec Shelter

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creationblue

Reaction score
I now have a redundant shelter, its 2.5yrs old, has new bungees and an undamaged skin, the door has lost an eyelet that holds it along its top edge but doesnt affect its ability to zip up and stay in place, but new fronts are available ect ect, There is a slight bend in the front upright where my late mother reversed into it, but that was over a year ago and again hasnt affected the structures solidiity, just posting on here first before ebay. Looking for £200.00 collection only, and its not dissmantled incase anyone wants to view. Its fixed down with ground anchors that may or maynot come out on dissmantle.

DSC00362.jpg

This was it going up

DSC00359.jpg

As you can see the Westy goes in with around 4" to spare

DSC00361.jpg

Any Qs just ask

Just

tommyhove said:
how big does it fold down too when dissasembled? cheers tom

Hi, its not designed to be compact when apart, as you can see the frame is quite large so will take up a fair amount of space.

Just

Hi what are the measurements of the shelter width lenth .Is your westy lowered as mine is stock height was wondering if it will go in.Is there a door at both ends
Cheers chris

panalvan said:
Hi what are the measurements of the shelter width lenth .Is your westy lowered as mine is stock height was wondering if it will go in.Is there a door at both ends
Cheers chris

Hi, Mine was stock height when i 1st got the shelter, I dont have the dims but have a look on Protechs website, they do two aimed at buses this is the larger one, its around a metre wider than the van and ide say 2ft longer, the zipped panel is at one end only.

Just

Ebeneezer said:
Would you take £150 cash and I'll collect next week on my way to Bridgwater?

Hi, sorry but £200 is what I want for it and that is a bargin.

Just

Latest posts