Pure gold vid -- 1963

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poptop2

Reaction score
The commentary is sooo un pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE82FZpq0qM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i know its a link but you will like it :p

Depress clutch and change to neutral and then clutch again to required gear. Sounds stupid but doing it in a quick time motion and it goes lovely. Just that was meant to make gear change smoother when we had no syncro mesh.

I wonder if the red car was the other camera car, and he cut him up for a bit of excitement.

Driver sounded like James Hunt, wonder how many of the cars are still on the road?
Noticed people didn't know how to drive on m'ways then either :mrgreen:

A good find.
I enjoyed car spotting and it brought back many memories from childhood.
As one of the comments pointed out, nearly every car was British, imported cars were a rarity back then.
A strong home market was good for the industry which , at the time, was a significant exporter.
Thanks for posting. :)

Being an IAM observer OH MY how it's changed :lol:

I'll close the gap, give him a flash with my headlights and honk the horn :lol:

pow said:
Being an IAM observer OH MY how it's changed :lol:

" hes giving me th v sign , i have no idea why he thinks i am interested in his politics !"

Pure gold :)

pow said:

That would be taken as an act of aggression by most drivers now days,when really the driver is only reminding the car in front of his presence. yes.....how times have changed!

Latest posts