rear view mirror

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, you'll also need the matching sun visors as well. Almost as difficult to source as a mirror.

002-42.jpg

DSCF4913.jpg

4210962.jpg

If you need one like this I might have one, let me know if you want me to go digging in the far reaches of the garage for it.

I have what you are looking for.
When the light is better tomorrow, I'll take some pics and post them up.

Well, I found the mirror. It's a short one though so no good :oops: sorry about that I was sure I'd got a longer stem mirror.

Senior moment, still looks like you might be on to one anyway.

I have now taken the pictures of the mirror I have available - see below.
The glass is very good, just a couple of pin head sized marks on it. If I was being very critical there is a very slight misting to the glass. The white stem is very good. The black coating on the rear of the mirror is however starting to wear/becoming friable - probably due to the effects of sunlight on it over time. Maybe this could be stabilized with some coating/solution.
Part number: 211 857 501 B. To suit between chassis numbers 219 060 789 and 219 300 000 (end of July '69).
Price: £50 posted.
1002130.jpg

1002129.jpg

1002128.jpg

1002127.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures. Price seems fine. Can i let u know what im gonna do once I've had a good look and decide if that's what i won't. Ill p m you in a day or two.

Latest posts