• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Red 9 group buy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bondo

Reaction score
For every one thinking of buying this kit for there bus see how many names we can get and i will ring him and see what he can do.

Daz

Im getting one after pay day anyways ... (15th) ..

So im definitely in if a group buy is possible ..

I live close by too if i can help with deliveries / despatching stuff..

Hilly

Going to buy this kit as it is easily the best way to lower the bus but will not be ready to order for a month or so yet.

I'd be inetersted dependant on what price he could churn them out at!..

Cheers Boys :mrgreen:

so it looks like a possible 6 sets will ring him tomorrow and see what he can offer.

daz

Ok, for me he's going to have to better £299 + VAT from VW status. They must have sold a lot to VW status or done some deal. Either way sets a marker to aim below! And VW Status is nearer to me.

£350.18 with royal mail delivery and tax from Status
£365 courriered from Red 9

If you live local though you could save on the postage costs

I'd be interested depending on price

I'll tell him 9 sets then.Are you all going to dubfreeze as ill ask him to take the kits there to save on the postage?Let me know.If we pick them up there we can all meet up and pay for them our selves all depending on price.

Daz

just spoke to si at red 9 and he said if we get 10 orders he will knock 10% off said £310 a kit delivered to dubfreeze if we pay up front.

Daz

Good work Bondo..

Bondo said:
I'll tell him 9 sets then.Are you all going to dubfreeze as ill ask him to take the kits there to save on the postage?Let me know.If we pick them up there we can all meet up and pay for them our selves all depending on price.

Daz

Yes, I am going to DF.

Bondo said:
just spoke to si at red 9 and he said if we get 10 orders he will knock 10% off said £310 a kit delivered to dubfreeze if we pay up front.

Daz

Is he including the extra safety measure of the 'bump-stop' part / bar ?

I would rather pay him cash at DF than upfront. Cant he just put one behind his stand with our names on?

I am happy to call and speak to him if thats what he wants..

I can talk to him tomorrow and see what he will do with the bump stops.I did ask about paying at dubfreeze and he said he would like the payment up front but i could send my money has a deposit and see if thats ok or we could all send a deposit and pick them up at the freeze..We do need 10 kits to get the 10% any less and he will only do 5% :( So any body interested let me know asap.)

Thanks Daz

Okay dude.. What size we all going? 2-4 or 4-5.5? Im thinking 2-4 for me..

Do we have any pictures of busses running the 2-4 and the 5.5 kit?

This is Joval's bus from here, running the 4" kit (picture taken from another thread):

DSC00478-1.jpg

I think thats enough of a drop?

Although, has anyone got a picture of the 5.5?

I'll defo make one of the ten .. although i won't be gonna dubfreeze..

But i will call in and pick mine up personally, and pay the guy cash before dub freeze if thats ok with him ..

.. Froggy, if you want me to pick yours up and post it you out i can do mate ..

Cheers

Hilly

Latest posts