• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RED+ BLACK ORIGINAL INTERIOR PANELS REAR 1/4's £25 POSTED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baybus70

Reaction score
Got some nice origina red over blackl rear interior panels here. No mold on the back or damp. vinyl in very good condition one tiny 5mm bit of wear on very bottom corner on one.£90.00 a pair brand new from VW Heritage so grab a bargain!

Also have panel opposide sliding door in good condition but it may be a bit big to post. £15 if buyer collects

redandblackpanels31stmay2008001.jpg

redandblackpanels31stmay2008002.jpg

redandblackpanels31stmay2008003.jpg

These are still up for sale! Really good condition. Will be going to bvf in july and will take the lot there for £30 if anyone wants them. If not they will probably spend the next 20 years back in my shed.Don't let that happen...Save them!
alternatively i will post the rear quarter panels for 25 quid all in,
Cheers!

they look like the ones i sold? :lol:
May have them back if they dont go soon when new bus arrives ...... let me know if no interest in a month or two!

Ben

sambadeluxe said:
they look like the ones i sold? :lol:
May have them back if they dont go soon when new bus arrives ...... let me know if no interest in a month or two!

Ben

No these have been in my bus for years!
Now have sliding door panel, panel opposite, both front door cards(a bit worse for wear)! and the two shown.

Latest posts