• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Red Devon table wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ricky,

(edited post - I just peeled a little bit of the duralon back, and it's actually white melmine, not red - sorry - it was the cooker top that was in the red)

I do have a Devon table, but I have removed the clip rail (that attaches it to the side) from it to go on the new colour coded table I had made to replace it (I couldn't find a new rail).
Let me know if you'd still be interested!
Cheers,
Timo

P.S. at the moment I have covered the melamine with duralon, as I did with the melamine for the cooker, but it'll peel back off again.

Thanx fella but I think I'll "hold out" a little bit longer to see if anything turns up.

Much appreciated

Rikki

Spyderman said:
Hi Ricky,

(edited post - I just peeled a little bit of the duralon back, and it's actually white melmine, not red - sorry - it was the cooker top that was in the red)

I do have a Devon table, but I have removed the clip rail (that attaches it to the side) from it to go on the new colour coded table I had made to replace it (I couldn't find a new rail).
Let me know if you'd still be interested!
Cheers,
Timo

P.S. at the moment I have covered the melamine with duralon, as I did with the melamine for the cooker, but it'll peel back off again.

Something along the lines of this...... http://www.flickr.com/photos/62637757@N08/6906988630/in/set-72157629394406094/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;)

I have a yellow one going spare :D

It has the two plastic bits on the corners that I presume fix it to the track. Measures 91cm by 60cm.

Drop me a PM if you are interested.

I've also got a yellow one going spare if your interested

I think it's probably the same size as the on Delilahtoo has with the two plastic clips at either end, was going to go in my van but have now found a matching Rivera one.

Let me know if your interested will get some picture if you want

Adam

Delilahtoo said:

It has the two plastic bits on the corners that I presume fix it to the track. Measures 91cm by 60cm.

Pictures attached if anybody is interested. The top surface is very clean and solid yellow (the light makes it look streaky in the photo but it isn't really)

e8480fa9.jpg

049c19fb.jpg

526c4a18.jpg

Delilahtoo said:
Delilahtoo said:

Pictures attached if anybody is interested. The top surface is very clean and solid yellow (the light makes it look streaky in the photo but it isn't really)

hi kev, have pmd you re table......

tiger1 said:
Delilahtoo said:
Delilahtoo said:

hi kev, have pmd you re table......

Yellow table sold to Tiger1.

Latest posts