Red9 design

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doz

Reaction score
Hi guys. Haven't been around for sometime. Rosie has been sat up while funds rebuild again for the next part of the puzzle. Which brings me back to the title. I've been trying to contact Red9 design. Yet the phone is never manned and the in box is now full and they don't return e mails. Are they still trading?

yea I just got some stuff from them yesterday and spoke to them last tuesday. i think if you keep phoning you'll get them

Yeh I had the same problem about 2 weeks ago took me calling practically every day and he eventually answered he is having his bus sprayed and refurbed so I think he is busy with that he must be loosing quite a bit of money not answering his phone :?
Nice guy though and gave me free postage because I had problems getting hold of him and a discount because of earlybay :mrgreen:
cheers Shaun

Keep at him fella, I raised this point with him last week as he waited for his bus. He is that busy at the mo that if he talked on the phone to everyone he'd get nothing done... He answer a few then checks E-mails first thing so give that a shot. If I see him I wil mention it.

That's no excuse!

If he's that busy, then sort out the manufacturing bottle neck and/or employ someone with product knowledge to answer the phones.

with regards to his bus...i cna only imagine what my employer would say if I wasnt doing my job efficiently because I was doing my bus up - may be partially justifyable if its directly related to the business

dont wish to sound harsh, but its true

Why give any leeway because it's a "scene" company. I'd moan like fuck if it was me trying to get through.
If I never answered the phone or e-mails my customers wouldn't hang around and I wouldn't earn a living.

I got through this morning. I'm all sorted now. Very very helpful.

Did you buy a wishbone front Nath ? I know he just sent Four sets over to One chap, that is why he is so busy, maybe he saw your number and thought it was a re-order.....

Latest posts