Reezvaan ***HAS RETURNED!!!****

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I'm a US-based '75 Westy owner and have been mostly on TheSamba for a while...just came across this forum...nice to meet you all.

So, this topic is relevant to me because I'm waiting on a Westy trailer spare tire bracket kit from PACVWR (or Reezvaan, I guess). I had no idea people were having issues with him but, after ordering the bracket and then hearing nothing for a month, I mentioned the order to Michel from Globus...he clued me into the issues, I did a search and here I am.

So I'm wondering...since June or July or this year, when it seems that parts and tools ordered from him started showing up, have more people received their goods? After posting the the PACVWR Facebook page with my order question I received an email from PayPal indicating that the order had been listed as "shipped"...but no carrier identified, no tracking number. I'm skeptical that it has actually been shipped but am remaining cautiously patient...for a little while longer. If this thing doesn't show up by the middle of January I'll file a claim with PayPal...they're usually pretty good about that and I have a long, positive history with them.

Anyway, just looking to hear any new news re: PACVWR...thanks in advance!

- Doug :)

you may as well start the paypal now he,s fell of the face of the earth :evil:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J & P
:D :D :D

Well, I can handle grinding and weld correction, and the part I ordered is more functional than aesthetic (sitting under the trailer just holding a wheel)...but of course to correct or even use the parts they first have to arrive. I probably have to give him a little more time before contacting PayPal...but creating that non-delivery case seems increasing likely in my future from all of your comments...sad to hear but I guess that's what I get for forgetting to do research before ordering. :-/

DougB said:
Well, I can handle grinding and weld correction, and the part I ordered is more functional than aesthetic (sitting under the trailer just holding a wheel)...but of course to correct or even use the parts they first have to arrive. I probably have to give him a little more time before contacting PayPal...but creating that non-delivery case seems increasing likely in my future from all of your comments...sad to hear but I guess that's what I get for forgetting to do research before ordering. :-/

Doug in case you haven't figured it out, this guy is a scamming piece of shit. Your parts are NOT going to turn up. Open up a claim now as you only have 45 days to do so from the purchase date. Even of the parts do decide to show up after paypal has reimbursed you then screw him. He's ripped enough people off so he can go and fuck himself. :evil:

I hope that was direct enough and I didn't hold back too much. I think you get the picture. ;)

Doug in case you haven't figured it out, this guy is a scamming piece of shit. Your parts are NOT going to turn up. Open up a claim now as you only have 45 days to do so from the purchase date. Even of the parts do decide to show up after paypal has reimbursed you then screw him. He's ripped enough people off so he can go and fuck himself. :evil:

I hope that was direct enough and I didn't hold back too much. I think you get the picture. ;)[/quote]

Succintly put I thought :D

Wow, thanks all for the 45 day heads-up (to the person who PM'd me about it, too). The PayPal payment details page shows that I have "180 days to file a report", but digging deeper I found the 45 day limit for a dispute. Really misleading on their part.

I'm likely going to wait until the 22nd, then file the dispute/claim that day. That way I'm about a week within the 45 day window but have given the guy a good amount of time to make good, if he has any intention of doing so. I have no other source for the parts, so it's not like I can get the cash back and throw it at another vendor. It is sad that there seem to be no available repros of the Westy trailer spare tire bracket - just a little more time consuming to fabricate than I care to spend this holiday season, though totally within my capabilities.

Thanks for the la-la land wake up call re: trusting this guy, though. :)

- Doug

mattyd72 said:
type2tattoo said:
Really intelligent. Well done.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys that was not me, left my laptop on and this was a 'joke' I would appreciate it if you could delete this quote as its not something I would say or think. I believe in Karma :)

Why apologise fuck them he probably tried selling parts to isis and they read about him on the earlybay forum and made him disappear :evil:

privatejobs said:
Why apologise fuck them he probably tried selling parts to isis and they read about him on the earlybay forum and made him disappear :evil:

Hi

Please refrain from these sort of comments. Not really what this forum
is about. Thanks.

privatejobs said:
Ok :roll:

Less of the sarky please. No racism of any kind is tolerated on here.

Unfortunately reezvaan has buggered off and it's safe to assume he's not coming back :( in light of what's gone on now I'm locking this thread. Reezvaan won't be trading on this forum again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts