• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Removing Tasty Bits-Fuchs etc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane r

Reaction score
I'm in the process of putting a 71 Westy back to stock ahead of sale. I have the following parts for sale (with more to follow):

lhd Gene Berg shifter- £200 SOLD

Fuchs- THE wheel setup. Polished Flat Four Fuchs 15x5. Genuine Porsche caps. £650- SOLD

Adapters for same (small 5) £100

shane

if you have no response and need to sell the shifter let me know.

i am definately after one but unfortunately yours is a little too pricey for me

Shane

Very interested in the shifter, when you say a couple of chips how bad are we talking, do you have any photos you could send?

Hi Graham

chips isn't really the right word. The shifter handle has pretty thin black paint from new, with Gene Berg engraved on it. After time the paint can start to rub off between the letters. There's a bit of that. I actually have another brand new handle for the shifter but doubt you want one with 'shane r' on it but you're welcome to it as a spare.

Gutted, couldn't get back on the internet yesterday due to work commitments and I miss the shifter I enquired about :( :( :( :(

Shane

I'll take it, email address as in your first post for paypal?

Latest posts