• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ROOF RACK REQUIRED - URGENTLY...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biddy2101

Reaction score
OK because my life is chaos all the time i have left looking for a roof rack for Razzel a bit late.

We go on holiday on Sunday 16 August 2009 & it would be great to have a full length roof rack for him by then!!! :?

Now we did find a company CREATIVE ENGINEERING that sold full length (3000mm) for a bargain price of £495. Ordered it last night, phoned this morning to confirm they got the order & the price has gone up £100 :oops:

Would like to know if someone has one for sale?

Or if anyone knows of a company that sells the longer length (i've checked out all the obvious ones) & that could possibly deliver it by the end of the week

Thanks the very disorganised Biddy

biddy2101 said:
Now we did find a company CREATIVE ENGINEERING that sold full length (3000mm) for a bargain price of £495. Ordered it last night, phoned this morning to confirm they got the order & the price has gone up £100 :oops:

:( Sounds about right, where did you see the first price advertised?

We saw it on the website but to be honest even if they charge us another £100 on top it will still be a bargain! There are not that many people who make them that long - Gap in an expensive market...

I've spoken to them & we're going to order it from them but it won't be here in time for our holiday but John (husband) is going to do a temporary fix to the roof bars so that we can take my sons bike with us.

Thanks for reply though.

Biddy

Latest posts