• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rotisserie for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

campersteve

Reaction score
I have now completed ALL the chassis work on my bus and so my rotisserie is for sale. Anyone who has attempted to carry out welding on the chassis whilst their bus is on its wheels, will know that you will only end up getting burnt and it won't be the greatest job.

If you are planning a full renovation on the chassis then this piece of kit is a must! once it's bolted to the bus you can easily move it around on the casters.

I have attached some photos so you can to see it in use, this kind of rotisserie is upward of £1,200 (see this link http://www.cjautos.eu/NBN_CHASSIS_TILTER_HEAVY_DUTY_p/ct05.htm ) so make me a sensible offer if you are interested, but because of the weight, it is collection only. It unbolts for easy transportation and includes the front and rear frames to fasten the rotisserie to the bus.

Call me on my mobile if you are interested 07872 500 606

Cheers Steve

Latest posts