Roxy the '71 Panel - So That's What's Wrong With the Engine

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and in other news... Had my annual follow up from the cardiac unit and they don't ever want to see me again :D

Oh, and I got a promotion at work ;)

Good to see you using it, I daren't even go to the petrol station in mine lol!!

You'll have to report on how good those guys are with your van

Nice to see that Roxy is still around and getting the love she deserves ;)

Good news about you and your ticker to 8)

Last but not least, congrats on the promotion too :D

Thanks everyone :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I forgot to put in the post earlier that I really struggled to start her on Monday morning...

...Turns out I had removed the rotor arm... :msn4:

Quick pre-prime of the 'leccy fuel pump and a jump on the the [now low] battery and she fired right up. Lovely ;)

gvee said:

I forgot to put in the post earlier that I really struggled to start her on Monday morning...

Quick pre-prime of the 'leccy fuel pump and a jump on the the [now low] battery and she fired right up. Lovely ;)

Thought you'd have learned after we did the exact same thing with mine!!!

georgeyv said:
gvee said:

Thought you'd have learned after we did the exact same thing with mine!!!

Maybe,,,, just maybe,,,, this might be a George thang :roll: ;) :shock: ;) :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,gert loves you anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blimey... It has been a while, eh!

All is well here, but the bus is still being neglected. Beetle keeps stealing what's left of my free time. Poor Roxy :(

MOT tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Bristol Volksfest just on the horizon. Can't wait!

The beetle saved my bacon when my bus died up at the unit! I am forever grateful! Though you do need to get back on the bus!

FIngers crossed for MOT time.

She failed on Friday, back in tomorrow for a retest after some tinkering... But the brakes still have a bit of a problem so I suspect another failure. Going to get the garage to sort it out for me though as I just don't have the time before Bristol Volksfest!

So after a day of tinkering on Saturday she only went and bloody passed the retest today!

Roll on Bristol Volksfest! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts