Run to the sun (or is it Rain) pic's

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin & Mutley said:
68only said:
It is a 76 made to look early. It was originally built in France and was orange with graphics.

Is it the bus that features in 'How to Modify Volkswagen Bus' by James Hale (page eight)? It looks good now but looked awesome then!

;)
Yeah that's the one. I first saw it at a French VW show near Toulouse in 2001. Then Pascal from Serial Kombi brought it over to the 2002 (I think) Volksworld show and sold it to a guy called steve brown. It was then featured in Volksworld. I think the guy who does the mini splits had it redone. I also thought it looked great before.

Anyone know who owns this or what's been done suspension wise? It looks awesome. Still miss my old Neptune blue '68.
DSCN0255.jpg

68only said:
Anyone know who owns this or what's been done suspension wise? It looks awesome. Still miss my old Neptune blue '68.
DSCN0255.jpg

My fave bus from the show too 68only, love the stance and thouse wheels Mmm Mm!

Cheers guys - I think I saw your Westy down at Fistral car park dubberdaz. Very tidy :D
Shame I didn't get chance to look at Clem's bus - had to take shelter in the Red Lion.

Hey Junglemod, where in Brizzle are you? are you a member of any club? 8)

hi mate live in pill . yes im in a club been going for over five years now called KDC . meet dursley and bristol alternatively . on nights last night so missed the dursley meet . matt recons there was no space to park all the memberes and new members cars . last meet there i counted 52 people and the weather wasnt all that good . you in a club ?

Thats mad! i have been in the same club as you then for a while! Me and a few others left the KDC last year to start up a more Bristol based club.

The Old Volks Club, we share some members with the KDC :D

Good to know that there is a large Bristol early bay posse on here. :wink:

Are you going to Bristol Volksfest this weekend? 8)

got my bus just about to be finnished and im taking it to cornwall to get the motor done and installed so prob not im afraid .its only 5 mins from my house too ...

Thats a shame about the weekend dude. Where are you getting the engine done?

junglemod said:
funny that :D got a cabrio in that exact shade that has not seen any sun for about 3 years now :D .....

Possibly one of one fave cars ...... ever! 8)

easy said:
Thats a shame about the weekend dude. Where are you getting the engine done?
matt keane and ben lewis new place called airkraft ..got a jake raby 2056 type 4 motor being put together there . but its going in my (LATE BAY) ......

I had a feeling that was the place! tell Matt i said hi! 8)

Latest posts