• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

saab 9-3 se turbo 2002 for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustard72

Reaction score
here i have for sale my 2002 02 plate silver se turbo. the car is taxed untill june 2011 and mot till july 2011. the milage is currently 132,000 miles. the car is in great condition for its year and it drives very well. it has the 2.0litre turbo charged engine. the car comes with some history, but not full history. i have owned this car since 2008, and bought it from my freind, so i know it has been looked after. i believe i am the third owner of the car. the car is great to drive. it has the turbo etched into the half leather seats. the reason for sale is we have a new baby and a campervan already, so we are selling the saab,getting a smaller runaround and doing up the camper ready for new mot! as for the price am looking for £1650.00 ono. the car is located in gosport in hampshire. please call jason : 07776-142413. here is a couple of pics, will add more later when i have given it a good wash!!!

saab053.jpg

saab050.jpg

Latest posts