San Diego Westfalia

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lard said:
Looks really good! Loving the earlybay.com sticker ;) - Do like a stock west interior!

cheers Larry, i need a favour bud, can you do a pattern on some paper for me so i can get the hole right for the sink pipework in the roof. should have done it when i was at yours, but didnt think of it at the time. i thought a bit of a4, trace the lines of the roof and the hole, should be easy to transfer to mine then

slammedresto said:
lard said:
Looks really good! Loving the earlybay.com sticker ;) - Do like a stock west interior!

cheers Larry, i need a favour bud, can you do a pattern on some paper for me so i can get the hole right for the sink pipework in the roof. should have done it when i was at yours, but didnt think of it at the time. i thought a bit of a4, trace the lines of the roof and the hole, should be easy to transfer to mine then

No worries will try and do it tomorrow night and let you know

Bit of an update, MOT retest was done and dusted at the weekend. Needed 2 balljoints and a wheel bearing. So not too bad I reckon.

Fitted by split charger ( supplied by Faux ) leisure battery and my new ipod stereo, 6 x 9s in speaker boxes, mids and tweets in kick panel and 12" sub under the bed.

Also had a damn good polish and had the underneath chutzed for the winter

Few pics from today, when my mated popped over in his westy

P1040250.jpg

P1040252.jpg

P1040254.jpg

Gary

Nice bus from that nice chap Juan

Not being funny mate but you are asking for trouble with those plates, white on black US Plates maybe but orange on black is a definite no no and will attract more attention than normal, excuse of they fit the original mounts will not wash if they are not even the right colour so you are committing more than one Road Traffic offence with those :shock: :shock:

Nice :mrgreen:

(although the plates do finish it off nicely :msn4: )

Rusty Lee said:

well its motd, taxed and registered and totally stock

tbh its to good to modify, so will be staying stock,i will find myself another earlybay to slam 8) Im currently between jobs, so how long its stays mine is a bit tricky atm as ive a motgage to pay and a 3 yr old to feed.............lol

ive also bought a 77 and 78 westy so the 78 will be my next project, and the 77 is up for sale as soon as it lands ( full details on http://www.westcoastbays.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

Rusty Lee said:

i spoke to soon Lee.

Microblisters have developed all over it since xmas, prob down to moisture under the paint or a reaction to the thinners used at a guess, so it was dropped off at http://www.kraftwork-chelmsford.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for a full repaint today

Will be doing volksworld in it, and then it will be sold hopefully, as i want to concentrate on my 78 and free up some cash to pay my bills :cry:

Says 75mm from bottom of vent here mate. http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27659&hilit=75mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

oh mate thats a right bummer isnt it.lweast your putting it right though.