Scampi's new van thread!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scampi

Reaction score
My van is back with me!

Anyway, since we last heard all the the mechanical work has been completed and all that needs to be done is the full re-wire now and she will be ready for the MOT.

Anyway I would love her to be ready for Vanwest but it will be too tight a schedule and I am finding it very difficult to find the indicator switch I am after.

Some pics for you all anyway!

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Booooooooootiful :shock: really boooooooooootiful scampi 8) 8) Loving those wheels as well mate 8) 8)

wanderlust said:
who is doing your re-wire??
very nice green 8)[/quote

Friend is giving me a lift with it who works for VW. Struggling with the part though at the moment so could be a while I think unless I can sort something else.

Thanks for the comments guys. :)

Your bus looks perfect Scampi. If I was in your driver's seat I wouldn't worry too much about missing a show or two. By the look of it this bus is going to last for ages. Take your time and keep it to the standard you have already set and you won't regret it.

its a stunning van dude, what arm do you need the chrome arm or the black?
ill keep my eye out for ya.

Hey Scampi! all that hard work has paid off then! the van seriously rocks! lets see it cruising down to Vanwest soon! 8)

looking great mate

so you giving it an outing to stanford hall then, good work if you are :D

Latest posts