• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scat serpentine belt kit (blue) for...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samgopsill

Reaction score
In a parts bundle i bought recently there was a scat serpentine belt kit in anodised blue finish, it is new ipsealed in its vaccuum formed packet. Now what i would really like to find is someone with a black serpentine kit that wants to swap, as the coulour just doesn't fit with my plans for the engine build. But i am up for any offers of any 'stuff' and i'l hopefully find something worthy of a swap :)

Thanks for reading people, and let me know what you got! :D

Would help to know what kind of things you want. I have a big stash of parts in my garage but I'm not going to list it all out :p

Hmmm, well ideally a black version of the same, but i need things like all the deluxe beltline trim, well basically i need most things as my bus is a rolling shell with now most of the parts to build a 1904cc motor,

This probably doesn't help much tbh sorry

Sam

Not sure about the Scat ones, but the bearings on my BMD failed after 1000 miles. Replaced them with better quality items and all good so far.
The best kit is the one with the spring loaded idler pulley, this is available separately from limebug or machine 7 for £85.
The belts do work well and as I run my timing gear off the pulley I will keep it.

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

Latest posts