• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scooby power

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popcorn balls

Reaction score
NOT MINE, a bloke at work has this for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Subaru-EJ20-engine-with-VW-adaptor-plate-flywheel_W0QQitemZ150256807503QQihZ005QQcategoryZ27385QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Buy it now price of £699, or you might get it cheaper bidding:D

His words

"Subaru 2.0l EJ20 engine. This engine was removed from a Subaru legacy from HDC Subaru of Hebden Bridge, a well known and reputable Subaru dealer. I watched the engine being removed and the car started first time, had good oil pressure, no rattles or bangs and had 78,000 miles on the clock. I had intended to fit it into my camper but sold it before I got chance. It comes complete with adaptor plate and machined and adapted flywheel, (look at kennedy engineering to see the price of these things). It also comes with the engine wiring loom, ECU, Fuel pump,Alternator, Exhaust manifild, airbox and the bellhousing from a VW camper gearbox.

All you will need to do to fit this into your camper is adapt the engine support, exhaust, fit a radiator and away you go! Oh yes, you had better do something with the brakes also as these things fly! My camper had the EA82 carburator engine and I went the length and breath of England with reliability, economy and at 80mph cruising speed. Please feel free to ask any questions."

I know nothing of the motor, but he's a good honest guy.

Who, me or Mark???

We are both very busy, with no time at all to go on the internet, infact we don't even know what the internet is and didn't know that any VW sites existed :wink:

Latest posts