Seat Covers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genchy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a supplier that does good quality seat covers off the shelf?

I now have a set of original seats for my bus and want to get the awful and uncomfortable sports seats out of it in a hurry.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Kev

I'm sure TMI must do a range of bus seat covers. Someone over here must stock them.

Not off the shelf but very quick. I got mine from J&S Upolstery. They obviously do bus curtains and also recover seats. They have developed seat covers which I defy you to tell the difference between them and seats that have been recovered.

They matched the colour of my van (both colours) and they put in the piping and correct stitching, padding etc. Highly recommended. I think turn around was about a week.

http://www.vwinteriors.com/

I got mine from DB cartrim, quick service and they fit a treat! cheaper than TMI and you can get the exact colours you want

DSC00007-1.jpg

matt

Thats so cool, do you think it would really help in a crash? I think they should pad the steering wheel with nice big pillows....mmmmm!

Nice one guys.

Matty, do your covers fit over the originals or do they replace them. They look top quality for the price.

Cheers,

Kev :D

Cheers Guys,

They replace the originals, just rip off the old ones and re-cover!
It took less than 3 hours to finish both seats properly

Took me about that amount of time too and the gf shouting at me :D
I can't remember where i got mine from it was a show, but remember to keep the wire out of the old seat covers as if the news ones don't come with it you will need it, also a tip i was told when fitting was to put a bin bag over the seat frame so it slides on easy if its tight, I didn't have to and mine are a perfect fit, but just in case :D

Nice one guys, will bear that in mind Shaggy.

I have just spoken to DB and i think i will be getting them from him.

Can't wait to get original seats back in :D

Latest posts