Seatbelt / Car seat

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judge_smudge

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought we would take the van for a spin to Woolacombe last weekend but went to put the car seat for our 1 year old in and the seatbelts are not long enough to secure it in :evil: We tried it on the the buddy seat and the front passenger, its few inches short. The car seat is a Maxi Cosi Tobi.

I can see JK sell extensions for seatbelts - has anyone used these?

Has anyone else had this problem previously and what did you do to get around it?

Cheers

I sourced some extension belts from off ebay, as my belts were designed for anorexic midget dwarfs....not had any issues since.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

I bought a 20 quid car seat just for the van. Less luxurious than the tobi in our daily but a simple and shorter route for the seatbelt means it works....

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

We have the same seat for our 1 year old monster and we use an extension on our standard belts.

I fitted new belts from JK for the inertia facility but the original belts still fitted our seat.

If you want any help or to have a gander then feel free we are only in Taunton. :D

Matt

who? said:
I fitted new belts from JK for the inertia facility but the original belts still fitted our seat.

If you want any help or to have a gander then feel free we are only in Taunton. :D

Matt

Thanks Matt, I think I will take you up on that as just need to see it done really. I'll PM you.

Latest posts