she has a new home

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maybee

Reaction score
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/sallynpaul/002.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

quick mornings work

I like that a lot :D

Now, be careful, I put mine up last Saturday and a man came round from the council on Monday to make me take mine down :x As it has anchor bolts to keep it on the ground and attach tie down straps to it is classed as a 'fixed structure' :roll: not a 'temporary' one. I had a letter on from them too this week for which the wording is a little sketchy. I will be calling them back tomorrow to see what can be classed as 'temporary'
I now just have the canopy on top which still keeps the bus nice and dry and is open on all four sides. Though maybe I could stand the legs in a large plastic flower pots on each corner and fill with postcrete mix. Heavy enough to keep it on the ground but not 'fixed'

We will see.

Thats the dogs :D would like one myself, but due to lack of coin had to make do with this for now :)

64.jpg

Daren

Latest posts