should we merge?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that a combined forum for both would be beneficial as there are more similarities than differences between the two types, meaning more knowledge shared ect. Of course you would need an Early and Late specific section.................dont get me wrong I love this site and its contributors :beerchug: But sometimes having more in numbers helps the cause...

Also it would have to be in this old PHP format, cause anything else just done seem right :lol:

Just

Actually..................no.................I love Earlybay :D

No!!!
Its alright over there for 5 mins but there seems to be a general lack of maturity. :lol:
Besides LB'S never park next to me for some reason. :shock:
I can smell their fear. :lol:

No, we shouldn't merge. We all have access to each others forums and I'm sure there are other forums that include both earlies and lates :)

Nooooo! We all visit different sites for alternative views, information, fixes etc. But, there's no place like home :)

Keep the faith brothers!!!

ner, its ok as it is. we're differant and its only a click away on your mouse.

NO

I am registered on both but only really use this site, if you want to merge why dont you just use both sites?

No!!! I`am new to the world of lowlight vans and i like that this forum should be just for us. I have spent a lot of time reading through the various topics and comments, and I have noticed that every one on hear is so helpful to each other, which is GREAT!!!!!!!!! :D

I think if we were to merge, i think this would come to an end!!! :cry:

terrier man said:
No!!!
Its alright over there for 5 mins but there seems to be a general lack of maturity. :lol:

Hmm ... interesting question [ponder smily]

On the one hand theres more commonality between a 72 and a 76 pickup than between a 75 1.6 panel and a 77 2.0 westfalia, so having separate forums does not seem to make much sense in that respect.

On the other hand, the atmosphere here is quite different to that on LB and I prefer it here.

The LB banter is quite fun and lively - but the above mentioned maturity thing plays a part too.

The layout and style of this forum is more logical, relaxed and easy to navigate (though I admit that familiarity probably plays a part in that opinion)

I'm a bit torn between the two - a bit like a crossover ;)

So.... This post looks like its not going to be of any use to anybody :lol:

i like the banter over there but the layout is awfull and all that colour :shock: its so bright and scarry :lol:

i havent got either at the mo but come hear at least once a day.and just sneak around over there now and again

but if we did and we wont but if we did merge id still be about as much

No way merge
Go on the other major vw forum and you will soon see how much better the smaller forum is!!!

I actually quite like the little community around here, sure its not always the busiest but sometimes i feel this place has a certain 'charm'

Theres plenty of knowledge about and plenty of opinion one way or another!
Places like TLB and VZI can sometimes be too large and have unnecessary crap of no intrest to anyone,

just my 2p worth :?

terrier man said:
No!!!

Wise words young man. why have cotton when you can have just silk? 8)

LV

Latest posts