• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Side Step, Coolers, Helphos, Bug Pack Shocks....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thru_a_lupe

Reaction score
... still trying to get the cash together for some slamwerks adj plates so i have a few bits for sale...

Bug Pack short oil filled shocks.... pretty new, not many miles, just a little too soft for my bus. extended/compressed length 375-245mm ...£20

DSCF5320.jpg

JK side step.... used but plenty of shine left on it! had to cut the legs slightly to fit my jacking points...£60

DSCF5353.jpg

DSCF5354.jpg

DSCF5355.jpg

Helphos Lamp.... fully working and has a cigarette lighter plug on it so just plug in and go! doesnt have original helphos bulb in it. also has a crack in the rear part of the lamp body, but reckon it will glue back together ok...might even sort this myself! suction works but these dont stick well to a bay windscreen as it is curved not flat! £30

DSCF5365.jpg

this makes it look scuffed but thats just marks on the windscreen

DSCF5364.jpg

Progress Coke style cooler with Powell Ripper stencil and old skool skate stickers, with ice this cools amazingly well... may keep this dependent on whether a decent offer comes in.... £offers

DSCF5357.jpg

DSCF5358.jpg

Therm a Chest cooler... lovely condition.... same as above may keep this dependent on any offers.... £offers

DSCF5359.jpg

original dormobile sink with original tap, pretty good nick, just a little sdirty from the attic
dunno what its worth - make me an offer

DSCF5321.jpg

DSCF5323.jpg

piece of deluxe waistline trim. fits side opposite to sliding door. straight but has a couple of scratches
is £10 too much?!?

DSCF5334.jpg

DSCF5335.jpg

cheers for looking.....
jon

i'll weight em tonight when i get home and then letcha know....
you can just knock the amount off me adjustable springplates bill!!! :mrgreen:

Sent you a text about the cooler fella. Did you get it? Can deliver any sales to Oktoberfest if you need it. ;)

sorry chaps! manic couple of days at work... although I did text you back at 3.36pm this afternoon jon boy!

step is still for sale if your neighbour is interested.....

thru_a_lupe said:
sorry chaps! manic couple of days at work... although I did text you back at 3.36pm this afternoon jon boy!

step is still for sale if your neighbour is interested.....
can you pm me payment details please
cheers

Latest posts